You should compress and optimize all the images on your site, so that it will load faster. I like your logo of your name. And why some text areas still scrolling when there's no need to scroll? also, when text scrolls, it should stop when there's no more text to show.
8 Comments:
It's looking good man. Nice site.
Your homepage looks good, maybe you could smile for the picture? haha
Looks great! I like how clean it is!
I think the bevel on your button is a little intense. I also think the white rollover is a little much.
I really like your name... i think the way you put it together looks really nice.
The text of the body is a bit small and tough to read.
I like the look a lot! Is there any way to make the content bigger? Or is it just the projector? I like the logo at the bottom
Darn clean site, and professional look. You probably could have gotten away with it being slightly larger, but that's not a big deal.
The redundant, no-frills navigation along the bottom is a good touch.
The font seems just a bit weak at the smallest size.
You should compress and optimize all the images on your site, so that it will load faster. I like your logo of your name. And why some text areas still scrolling when there's no need to scroll? also, when text scrolls, it should stop when there's no more text to show.
Post a Comment
<< Home