Web Site Development
posted by Toni Badics @ 11:05 AM 8 comments
I'm digging the pictures/text, but the grey on grey is a bit drab. Perhaps some sort of subtle, repeating background pattern?The purple could use some more contrast - you might benefit from reducing the background brightness even further.Great work!
the text was a little difficult to read, i liked you logo/banner though.
I agree, needs a color other than grey. I like your header.
Cool design. Maybe add some flowers and stuff to the right side of the web page.
I would like to see more of contrast between background and texts.
good design. I'm not sure if it was just the projector or not but the purple text was a little hard to read
It looks a little to hard to read but i think you will find a good color scheme to help you out...
*You might want to think about the colors on your site, most of them are dark and you don't want them to all run together, you might want to add more of a contrast*Job job being creative with design!
Post a Comment
<< Home
RSS FEED
8 Comments:
I'm digging the pictures/text, but the grey on grey is a bit drab. Perhaps some sort of subtle, repeating background pattern?
The purple could use some more contrast - you might benefit from reducing the background brightness even further.
Great work!
the text was a little difficult to read, i liked you logo/banner though.
I agree, needs a color other than grey. I like your header.
Cool design. Maybe add some flowers and stuff to the right side of the web page.
I would like to see more of contrast between background and texts.
good design. I'm not sure if it was just the projector or not but the purple text was a little hard to read
It looks a little to hard to read but i think you will find a good color scheme to help you out...
*You might want to think about the colors on your site, most of them are dark and you don't want them to all run together, you might want to add more of a contrast
*Job job being creative with design!
Post a Comment
<< Home