Web Site Development
posted by Kendrick @ 11:07 AM 5 comments
The layout is interesting, but the color palette could use some work. Get some contrast in there and things will look great.
The contrast is really low on the navigation bar.
I like the teal and your K$.i agree with Dailey about getting rid of the sidebar.
Looks like a good start after you iron out some minor details
I think you should choose other color for the background.
Post a Comment
<< Home
RSS FEED
5 Comments:
The layout is interesting, but the color palette could use some work. Get some contrast in there and things will look great.
The contrast is really low on the navigation bar.
I like the teal and your K$.
i agree with Dailey about getting rid of the sidebar.
Looks like a good start after you iron out some minor details
I think you should choose other color for the background.
Post a Comment
<< Home