Web Site Development
posted by The Tinman @ 11:09 AM 7 comments
Looks cool. I will like to see it when its done!
I really like your background. I also like that you say Presenting: hahaha
I like the old look to it, its creative!
interesting design, but does the design really represent you?
I like it. Since you've got a sort of old paper/parchment background, you might consider playing with the opacity on a couple of the stamps, so they integrate with the material a bit more.Keep it up!
Bad ass look! I love the stamp look!
Fun look to it.
Post a Comment
<< Home
RSS FEED
7 Comments:
Looks cool. I will like to see it when its done!
I really like your background.
I also like that you say Presenting: hahaha
I like the old look to it, its creative!
interesting design, but does the design really represent you?
I like it. Since you've got a sort of old paper/parchment background, you might consider playing with the opacity on a couple of the stamps, so they integrate with the material a bit more.
Keep it up!
Bad ass look! I love the stamp look!
Fun look to it.
Post a Comment
<< Home