Web Site Development
posted by Chris Behrle @ 11:14 AM 5 comments
i like the cartoon character and the look of the page so far
I like your little cartoon guy! He's cute!The parchment idea is cool... I would like it to be your whole content frame instead of just your header.
Everything on the parchment looks darn cool, except the blue text seems a little off. The background looks good. Everything else seems to be floating, however.
Like the feel with the parchment paper and the rich history of Massachusetts.
Making the navigation clear would help.
Post a Comment
<< Home
RSS FEED
5 Comments:
i like the cartoon character and the look of the page so far
I like your little cartoon guy! He's cute!
The parchment idea is cool... I would like it to be your whole content frame instead of just your header.
Everything on the parchment looks darn cool, except the blue text seems a little off. The background looks good. Everything else seems to be floating, however.
Like the feel with the parchment paper and the rich history of Massachusetts.
Making the navigation clear would help.
Post a Comment
<< Home