Web Site Development
Labels: Brian Bauman
posted by Brian Bauman @ 11:08 AM 11 comments
Cool slick look to the page!
Very clean look. Quote calculator looks like a cool concept.
I like that the headphones kind of cover your HOME button. It's a little different, but still legible! GOOD WORK!Difficult to read some of the font.
Really awesome design. Works great with your goal of having a DJ site for yourself. Very Professional.
Neat-o. Availability checker, that's ingenious.
I like the look of your site.
Maybe you could stylize the main title on the top, "Brian Bauman Mobile DJ."
I really like the contrast that the colors offer your page.
This comment has been removed by the author.
Looks pretty professional and legit
I like the headphones right by your name. It gives the viewer an instant feeling of what the site is going to be about
Post a Comment
<< Home
RSS FEED
11 Comments:
Cool slick look to the page!
Very clean look. Quote calculator looks like a cool concept.
I like that the headphones kind of cover your HOME button. It's a little different, but still legible! GOOD WORK!
Difficult to read some of the font.
Really awesome design. Works great with your goal of having a DJ site for yourself. Very Professional.
Neat-o. Availability checker, that's ingenious.
I like the look of your site.
Maybe you could stylize the main title on the top, "Brian Bauman Mobile DJ."
I really like the contrast that the colors offer your page.
This comment has been removed by the author.
Looks pretty professional and legit
I like the headphones right by your name. It gives the viewer an instant feeling of what the site is going to be about
Post a Comment
<< Home