Web Site Development
Labels: Ben Friedman
posted by Ben Friedman @ 11:06 AM 6 comments
Its difficult to read the words in the header.It's a very fun idea.
When can I buy one?
Still looking fun. Still could use some more contrast on the banner.A reduction on white space might be helpful, as well.
I love the concept
This is hilarious. Maybe you should make the pic on your homepage bigger
The texts in the top banner are hard to read.
Post a Comment
<< Home
RSS FEED
6 Comments:
Its difficult to read the words in the header.
It's a very fun idea.
When can I buy one?
Still looking fun. Still could use some more contrast on the banner.
A reduction on white space might be helpful, as well.
I love the concept
This is hilarious. Maybe you should make the pic on your homepage bigger
The texts in the top banner are hard to read.
Post a Comment
<< Home