It sounds like there will be lots of awesome stuff on your site. I like that you want to give people an experience on your site, and not just a digital paper
Looks like a great, well conceived design. I'm not sure about the vertical navigation traveling all the way up the left side of the page, however - usually the logo along the top would occupy the upper left corner, rather than the left navigation.
6 Comments:
Nice plan, that'll really help in the long run. Good concept and planning. Seems like everything is on track.
I like the intro, not a lot of people are doing that anymore so i think its a cool way to stand out.
I like the page layouts, clean and professional!
I like the gear page idea, good way to market yourself as a freelancer.
I like your clean wireframe look. You can convert your audio or video to flash content and put them into your site.
It sounds like there will be lots of awesome stuff on your site. I like that you want to give people an experience on your site, and not just a digital paper
Looks like a great, well conceived design. I'm not sure about the vertical navigation traveling all the way up the left side of the page, however - usually the logo along the top would occupy the upper left corner, rather than the left navigation.
Looks like a good layout. Seems clean and looks like it will come out well.
Post a Comment
<< Home