Layout is nice and constant. It may just be the projector but make sure the contrast of the background and words works well together - it seems a little difficult to read in spots. Maybe if you were to lighten up the background color a little bit. Also, I realize it's early in the site and maybe you haven't gotten to it yet, but maybe change the text styles in the content area. It looks ok in some spots but others looks real bland. I like the text for the navigation, maybe make it a little more noticeable and stand out. Real good start though. Looks like it'll turn out to be real nice.
Good stuff - I think the blue background color might be just a tad dark for using black text over it. I think the contrast might be improved by using a slightly lighter shade of cyan.
10 Comments:
I really like the colors you chose, so far the sight looks very clean and crisp
I really like the color scheme. The images behind the navigation and texts work well together.
Nice looking design. Easy to navigate and looks very professional.
hard to believe you're new to this, you're doing great
I don't really like the font you are using... but that's just me.
Layout is nice and constant. It may just be the projector but make sure the contrast of the background and words works well together - it seems a little difficult to read in spots. Maybe if you were to lighten up the background color a little bit. Also, I realize it's early in the site and maybe you haven't gotten to it yet, but maybe change the text styles in the content area. It looks ok in some spots but others looks real bland. I like the text for the navigation, maybe make it a little more noticeable and stand out. Real good start though. Looks like it'll turn out to be real nice.
I like the colors you chose but I think you might want to add a photo or two just to give the user something to look at other than plain text
Good stuff - I think the blue background color might be just a tad dark for using black text over it. I think the contrast might be improved by using a slightly lighter shade of cyan.
Great layout.
Good design. Great that it stays similar page to page. Great amount of information included too!
I like your navigation structure. Maybe links on your main page can be styled differenly, maybe bigger.
Post a Comment
<< Home