Web Site Development
posted by robin oswald @ 11:06 AM 8 comments
Making a logo of your own would be a nice touch. Have a button or some way of knowing that you are on the home page and how to get back there.
I think this is a great start to your site.
Looks like a nice design. Clean and easy to navigate.
Design and layout looks good.
I think this sounds really clean. I like the idea of the bottle cap.
I like the idea of navigating throughout the website.
Cool. Nice things to add your own personal touch.
Clean, simple, and effective. I think that making your photo gallery load each picture into the same web page would emphasize the simplicity, if you can get it to work.
Post a Comment
<< Home
RSS FEED
8 Comments:
Making a logo of your own would be a nice touch. Have a button or some way of knowing that you are on the home page and how to get back there.
I think this is a great start to your site.
Looks like a nice design. Clean and easy to navigate.
Design and layout looks good.
I think this sounds really clean. I like the idea of the bottle cap.
I like the idea of navigating throughout the website.
Cool. Nice things to add your own personal touch.
Clean, simple, and effective. I think that making your photo gallery load each picture into the same web page would emphasize the simplicity, if you can get it to work.
Post a Comment
<< Home