Thursday, March 5, 2009

Kendrick Hudspeth--Proposal

6 Comments:

At 11:31 AM, Blogger JGeisler said...

It looks like it should be pretty clean. The tabbed interface should work well also.

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger Russ Van Natta said...

I like the idea of the sidebar/sub areas. Also, it will be cool to have your family be able to follow along with your career that way

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger Brian Bauman said...

I can't really see the vision you have from the documents you presented, but you seem to have a good idea of what you want to do, so I look forward to the Alpha.

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger Tetta Oyama said...

You can use dreamweaver's spry tab assets to make your site. I am not sure if breadcrumb would go well with tabbed interface though.

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger Christian Long said...

Seems like it'll be a nice site. The use of space and white space can make a big difference so play around with that and I think you'll get something sweet.

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger Luke said...

Looks clean and the bread trail will be a nice touch to the site.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home