Web Site Development
Labels: JGeisler
posted by JGeisler @ 11:13 AM 6 comments
I like the drop down tabs, I think they are a cool way to style a page!
Nice plan. Looks like a well developed idea.
very clean
It looks like a good design, but I want to see the Alpha before I decide if I like it. It definitely has a lot of potential.
Try to make your flash site and html site as similar as possible.
It would be nice to stylize those tabs.
Post a Comment
<< Home
RSS FEED
6 Comments:
I like the drop down tabs, I think they are a cool way to style a page!
Nice plan. Looks like a well developed idea.
very clean
It looks like a good design, but I want to see the Alpha before I decide if I like it. It definitely has a lot of potential.
Try to make your flash site and html site as similar as possible.
It would be nice to stylize those tabs.
Post a Comment
<< Home