At first glance, seems a little busy. May just be the size of things on your sketches. The blog would be a good touch as long as you keep up with it. I think this could be real effective and useful to you and for you if you get that clean and effective look employers usually look for. Good start.
11 Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
It looks really busy. I'm sure it's just because it's a drawing.
A very in-depth portfolio site! Are you going to use a breadcrumb trail to help with nav?
This sounds like an ambitious approach, I think it is a great way to stand out
The layout of the page seems slightly cluttered, but overall it looks like it should come out well.
At first glance, seems a little busy. May just be the size of things on your sketches. The blog would be a good touch as long as you keep up with it. I think this could be real effective and useful to you and for you if you get that clean and effective look employers usually look for. Good start.
Vimeo is good, but you can create your own flash player, which is more original.
Looks like you've got a lot going on. Looking forward to seeing the design fleshed out with images and the graphic design of the site.
A very busy design - I think it will require a very strong navigation scheme to pull off, but if you can get it, it will look fantastic.
My sketching is sub par.
sounds good
Post a Comment
<< Home