Web Site Development
posted by dafroenicke @ 11:25 AM 4 comments
I like the sun idea...the name of your company is creative too
The overall look of the site seems good. The swiping flash animation would go well for the site.
I like the splash page design. Maybe use different colors for each menu items.
Looks like a strong navigation, but since you have the cool splash logo with navigation, perhaps consider dropping the universal navigation bar on the home page.
Post a Comment
<< Home
RSS FEED
4 Comments:
I like the sun idea...the name of your company is creative too
The overall look of the site seems good. The swiping flash animation would go well for the site.
I like the splash page design. Maybe use different colors for each menu items.
Looks like a strong navigation, but since you have the cool splash logo with navigation, perhaps consider dropping the universal navigation bar on the home page.
Post a Comment
<< Home