Thursday, March 5, 2009

Brian Bauman - Proposal and Poor Design

Content prototype

Labels:

7 Comments:

At 12:08 PM, Blogger Toni Badics said...

This seems really well thought out. This is a very good idea.

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger Christian Long said...

Just work on getting the design to be flowing and easy to follow. Make it appealing to your audience.

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger Russ Van Natta said...

Awesome site design! I think that the site map structure is fantastic. The look of the pages is very dramatic and memorable!

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger JGeisler said...

I like the colors you chose for your blog. The waveform/lightning graphic at the top of the page works well with the rest of the page.

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger Ben Friedman said...

I'm sure you already know this but bsu's iweb will not allow .php so your going to have to get this hosted on your own. Great idea though, good luck with the site.

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger Tetta Oyama said...

I think the design you had is a bit too much? Maybe use more mild design.

 
At 11:25 AM, Blogger Justin Shimp said...

It seems like it might take a lot of time to load but it looks really nice...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home