Thursday, March 5, 2009

Ben Friedman Proposal

Labels:

9 Comments:

At 11:14 AM, Blogger Kendrick said...

I think this is a really great idea for this class, it will something that keeps your interests all the way through to the end of semester

 
At 11:14 AM, Blogger Christian Long said...

Layout looks pretty clean and simple. I like the sky banner. It adds a nice touch. And as Daily said, make sure you can easily read the words in the sky. Other than that, looks pretty sweet.

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger The Tinman said...

Hahaha. Nice idea, you have a good start, I wish I had that much done.

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger robin oswald said...

I like the idea of a fake product, and your product is creative and good job making it. Should be fun making the site.

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger Luke said...

Nice job, looks like it will be a great site when it's finished.

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger EggoWafflesLvr65 said...

I like the navigation at the top, it makes for an easy way around the website. Like Dailey said, might want to watch the contrast of the clouds and the letters. I couldn't tell what it said.

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger Tetta Oyama said...

Cool picture of website.

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger Brian Bauman said...

Fun idea for the site. I'd add a little more structure under your content so your text and pictures don't appear to be floating on a sea of white.

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger JGeisler said...

This should be a fun site to create. It looks like it will look really good at the end.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home