Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Sites Of The Week

Instructions:
1) Find (in your opinion) a "well-designed", XHTML
-based (non-Flash) web site.
2) This site may be for a company, an individual, or an organization.
3) Please AVOID news sites or other media portals (ABC, NBC, ESPN, etc.)
4) Add a comment to this post with a HTML link to your site's URL...
BSU Link
5) Defend your choice as you give us a tour of this site in class.

Amburn, Steven
Angotti, Dominic
Austin, Titus
Badics, Toni
Bauman, Brian
Behrle, Christopher
Deboy, Wesley
Erdely, Jacob
Frey, Dustin
Friedman, Benjamin
Froenicke, David
Geisler, Justin
Hudspeth, Kendrick
Long, Christian
Macak, Sara
Oswald, Robin
Oyama, Tetta
Patterson, Kelsey
Van Natta, Russell
Williams, Luke
Thurs. 1/22
Thurs. 1/22
Thurs. 1/22
Thurs. 1/22
Thurs. 1/29
Thurs. 1/29
Thurs. 1/29
Thurs. 1/29
Thurs. 2/05
Thurs. 2/05
Thurs. 2/05
Thurs. 2/05
Thurs. 2/12
Thurs. 2/12
Thurs. 2/12
Thurs. 2/12
Thurs. 2/19
Thurs. 2/19
Thurs. 2/19
Thurs. 2/19

Labels:

14 Comments:

At 11:11 AM, Blogger Toni Badics said...

I am choosing Moshi Monsters as my Site of The Week.

http://www.moshimonsters.com/home

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger Dominic Angotti said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 11:19 AM, Blogger Steven said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 11:19 AM, Blogger Steven said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 11:21 AM, Blogger Dominic Angotti said...

I chose The Berger Partnership, a landscape architecture firm out of Seattle, Washington, as my site of the week.

http://www.bergerpartnership.com/

 
At 11:23 AM, Blogger Steven said...

here is the official kerasotes web site for my site of the week.

http://kerasotes.com

 
At 9:16 AM, Blogger Tetta Oyama said...

I am choosing Joomla for my Site of The Week.

http://www.joomla.org/

 
At 12:35 PM, Blogger Wes DeBoy said...

I am choosing Match & Kerosene for my site of the week.

http://www.matchandkerosene.com/

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger The Tinman said...

http://festival.sundance.org/2009/

 
At 12:55 AM, Blogger Brian Bauman said...

Ball Bearings

 
At 7:45 AM, Blogger Chris Behrle said...

my site of the week is mania.com
http://www.mania.com/

 
At 12:08 AM, Blogger Kristin Miller said...

I am going to show the class Coomer Roofing's site.

www.coomerroofing.com

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger dafroenicke said...

I'm choosing the IMDB site


http://www.imdb.com/

 
At 11:04 AM, Blogger JGeisler said...

Want to know

 

Post a Comment

<< Home